These get-togethers were large gatherings in which people from all walks of life asked St. Josemaria questions related to God, faith, work, family, friendships and about Opus Dei itself. Although talking to large crowds, St. Josemaria always said that these gatherings were like family meetings where one speaks to another heart to heart. Many of the get-togethers were during his pastoral trips to Spain and South America in the 1970s.
Wellspring will be streaming the get-togethers on our website on Tuesdays at 9 PM and Fridays at 8 PM EST.
Here is the schedule for the next few weeks:
• St. Josemaria in Venezuela: Tuesday, April 28th (9 PM) and Friday, May 1st (8 PM)
• St. Josemaria in Chile: Tuesday, May 5th (9 PM) and Friday, May 8th (8 PM)
• St. Josemaria in Brazil: Tuesday, May 12th (9 PM) and Friday, May 15th (8 PM)
Additional spiritual resources will be streamed on Cedarcrest TV the multimedia space of Cedarcrest Conference Centre and will be available for one week after broadcast:
• Thursday, April 23: St. Josemaria’s First Communion
• Friday, May 1: St. Joseph the Worker
• Week of May 11: Men’s Recollection
• Wednesday, May 13: Our Lady of Fatima
• Sunday, May 24: Ascension of Our Lord
• Sunday, May 31: Pentecost
Please also check the Opus Dei website for other resources.
We hope that you find the get-togethers and other resources helpful.